Friday, July 31, 2009

I Think It's Time....

I haven't been out clubbin in a month.... I need me some stress relief.... and dancing is just the way to do it... thats my work out for the week as well... I gotta love me some spanish music!
I got a new dress, I think I'ma rock it tonight... why waste it right?
It aint even about the guys, It ain't even about the drinks...
Its about the dancing, the laughing and having some fun...
Guys in clubs are worthless, the drinks are over priced and mostly blended with water so more can spare.... im good...
I gotta a good man at home, and a nice cold corona in my fridge with my name all over it.
What more can i ask for?
I hit up my homegirl MRS and its time for me to finally see her strut her stuff!
Sometimes we gotta drop the montanas and rustos and pick up some make-up and heels!
Before:
Photobucket
After:
Photobucket
Tonight we gonna have some fun!
let me let you go, I gotta start getting ready!

No comments: