Wednesday, July 22, 2009

if this isnt love then what is it?

Sometimes it gets frustrating.Like you just wanna pull your head off
life in my head Pictures, Images and Photos
I know we live and we learn...
For Some reason, i been feeling really lubby dubby lately...
and watchin chick flicks all day doesnt make it any better, when all those happy endings dont happen in real life...
You want that special guy to know when you're feeling blue, and he always knows what to say, when to say it, what not to say, when not to say it....
in real life that doesnt happen, you get pointed fingers at, and you end up apologizing for emotions that your're feeling.
in movies, the guy chases you down the street, bridge, half the world, to tell you that he's loved you since blah blah blah....in real life.. they say "fuck you, I could do better anyway!"
in movies, you get that look...yeah, you know what im talkin about... that look makes any girls heart go all goey... when he stares deep into your eyes, and no words are needed... you both feel the crazy chemistry...in real life you even attempt to do that, you get " what are you lookin at so damn much?" or "you got an eye booger right there, no no , not there, there....okay you got it now".
In movies I want my spirit to be free with you, in real life, you want to choke the person.
In movies you believe, in real life you doubt.
In movies you wish and it comes true, in real life you pray, and hope for the best.
Don't you sometimes wish you lived your life in a movie???
Well, I do.... It'll never happen of course....
I guess settling for less, settling for real life is all a girl can do these days.
All the chivalry, prince charmings and shining armors are stuck in those fairy tales your mom used to read you to sleep when you were younger.
The thing is, you grow up listening and soakin up all thats fairy tale bullshit, once you get older, you look lost askin yourself.... where is it? where is he?
ehhh, whatever.
I know life isn't perfect, love def. isn't perfect either, I know it's hard and it's something two people have to work hard at to make happen.
Trust me I know all of this, it's not like im just fantasizing with my head stuck in t he clouds... I know the deal.
Thats why a girl has to settle for real life.

No comments: