Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Avatar

Photobucket
So I just got back from the movies. I was with the boyfriend, my brother, and a couple of friends. We decided to watch Avatar on imax.
I have to admit, I had no desire to watch this movie at all... I have seen the trailers and commercials many of times, and not once have I said..." I wanna go see that''
I'm so glad that this movie proved me wrong.
The animation and computer graphics were absolutely beautiful and the colors were mind blowing. I felt as if i was there. I was at awe.
The story line was interesting and kept me intrigued... but I couldn't help stare at all the beautiful effects and colors.
I think that was my favorite part.
I advise you go see it, the commercials dont do it justice.
Later blog heads.
Photobucket
So, I'm back... I had to write some more...Now theres a big rumor going on that Avatar has the same story line as Disney's Pocahantas .
Photobucket
If you've seen it, let me know what you think, after reading the note above... I have to agree with it.
But this is not the first time that Hollywood has remade a movie into another movie.

No comments: