Tuesday, January 13, 2009

color or colorful Pictures, Images and Photos I would never let them bring me down, cuz I know their ignorance is filled with low self esteem, I look in the mirror and like what I see.I'm the type of girl who would burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday. There comes a time when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people that make you laugh so hard you forget the bad and focus on not peeing on yourself. see everything thats beautiful in you.

2 comments:

J-A-M said...

thats pretty much sums up my whole philosophy on life! if everyone thought like that, the world would be a much more fun place!

Minx said...

i know... people stress the lil things so much, and all that does is bring you down.. worry about yourself and do you, and you'll be fine.. iknow its much easier said that done =] thnx for the comment