Friday, January 23, 2009

Pancakes

oh how i love pancakes Pictures, Images and Photos
I write your name with soap on the sponge when I wash my dirty dishes.

I write your name with my toes, in the sand when the the waters is too cold.

I write your name with my blue pen, when I'm daydreaming in class.

I write your name with my finger on the mirror of my bathroom when it fogs up.

I write your name with ketchup on my burgers,when I think of pickles.

I write your name with a marker on my belly,I wanna surprise you,when u go down under.

I write your name with lotion on your back, whenever you have had a long day at work, and a massage is all you need.

I write your name with mistolin,when I have to mop my floors after lil breakdancing competitions.

I write your name with syrup on my pancakes, whenever I'm hungry, and that's often, might I add.

But, YOU wrote your name on my heart, with permanent ink, when you first said, I miss you.

I write your name with my tongue, when I finally get to taste those lips.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS SOOO CUTE<3