Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quotes from Beautiful and Inspirational Women

You Just Do U Imma Do Me Pictures, Images and Photos
I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marylin Monroe

Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
Rita Mae Brown

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt

The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing – and then they marry him.
Cher

With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.
Oprah Winfrey

Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
Anne Frank

Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.
Oprah Winfrey

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
Helen Gurley Brown

A woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself.
Susan B. Anthony

If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere
Marylin Monroe

One is not born a woman, one becomes one.
Simone de Beauvoir

1 comment:

M.HeartStar said...

i loveee them <333
super inspirational