Friday, January 30, 2009

My Heart Is Mourning This So Called Love

hate Pictures, Images and Photos
Rage is burning, in my soul.The wind can blow away your words, cuz they don't mean shit to me. Because all those times you spoke, I managed to fall for your trickery, what a fool I was. feels like a sickening song stuck in repeat, can't get those words out of my mind. Because of this mistake, because that's what you are, I have learned to trust no one.. I'm no longer the girl you stole a kiss from. I would never go back to being who I was... I cry cuz I was at fault, I shouldv'e known better. If you see my tears fall, you won't be there to dry them off, let them stain my pillow. You were a dick, remember the victim here is me. But what is there to do? The damage is already done. The only thing that will ever heal my wounds, is time...so fuck you .


Take the good with the bad ,Smile with the sad ,Love what you got and remember what you had,always forgive but never forget, Learn from your mistakes but never regret, People change, things go wrong... But Il'l just remember ,that life goes on......

No comments: