Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The “Art” of Seduction

As you've probably noticed, I'm addicted to pin up girls... so here's one that drives me wild.
Photobucket
A pin-up girl or pin-up model is a modelwhose mass-produced pictures see wide appeal as pop culture. Pin-ups are intended for informal display. Pin-up girls are glamour models , fashion models, and actresses.Many pin ups were photographs of celebrities who were considered sex symbols. One of the most popular early pin-up girls was Betty Grable. Her poster was ubiquitous in the lockers of G.I.s during World War II. Other pin-ups were artwork, often depicting idealized versions of what some thought a particularly beautiful or attractive woman should look like.
this is Betty Grable
Betty Grable Pictures, Images and Photos


keep posted... theres more to come

1 comment:

Royal Empress said...

Pin ups are AWESOME. The Vargas girls work is amazing.

Shhhhh...I wanted to be one when I was younger ;)