Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ex

Photobucket
He wants us to get back together
Yet he's still with his ex.
He lives with her.
He sleeps with her.
Probably bathes and shits with her.
Arguments,flying sneakers, heels and frying pans
Who knows what the hell be going on.
Not me, thats for sure.
You say, she's jealous...
She knows how you truly feel..
threatens you and orders you to come back to me.
I'm not telling you to come back.
Cuz that wouldn't solve anything.
But if you know you're not happy, why make believe?
Leave get out of there and be free....
If I was in that situation,
I would rather be alone, than be with someone who always makes me upset.
But that's just me.
Go.................... run........... and be happier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. When you're right, you're right.