Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Easter Pictures, Images and Photos
This has probably been one of the best easters, in a very long time...
when I was younger, my mother used to to hide the lil eggs behind trees, bushes n such....
of course it was in the local park, cause I was livin in Brooklyn... OOO, was I tight, when any other random lil kid started stealin my eggs!
hahaahahahaha...
But anyways, today I got up, early, suprisingly...
{I have the bad habit of being nocturnal }
I rocked a dress... have'nt worn one of those, in a long time!
tried my best to look decent and headed to the boyfriend's house...
booooooooy, was I surprised to see him in slacks.... he looked sooo handsome.... despite how horrible he thought he looked...
I wanted to pounce on him =]
his whole family was headed to church, and I was honored to be invited...
the service was actually pretty cool,
and trust me thats a big compliment from me, I get bored so easily...when I go to church I start counting the tiles on the ceiling!
I actually had his lil sister doing that! hahahaha [ she's adorable ]
After the service, we headed to a diner... talked, ate,laughed and talked some more...
after that, the boo and I just chilled... and that was all I needed.
Let me know how ya easter went... I'd love to read about it. Until later,
HAPPY EASTER BLOGHEADS

The Fear - LILY ALLEN

No comments: