Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm feeeling just a tad bit happier today... I did nothing but sit in the same spot for about 25 hours. Yes, my ass is numb. I'm feeling a little better. I'm not saying that everything is perfect, but in time.... right!?
Anyway, so I was talking to my husband today, and while he's strolling downtown, he bumps into one of my old friends from high school. Of course, it was graff that started the convo. Like, you have to ask! So Smurfo and Caez talk, and of course my name pops up...Caez goes... o.. that's my wifey...
ooooooo and guess what!
I started thinking to myself....
I
am
sooo
fucking
glad, I have never ever done anything with anyone from my highschool. You will think so , but no... I mean, I've had crushes, who hasnt. Guys have had crushes on me.
But nope. No one. I had one highschool sweetheart from my sophmore year until my senior year, and he wasnt even in my school.
So..... nanananananana! =p
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Anywho....
I'm starving while I write this... wishing I had a good plate of ribs right in front of me covered in steak sauce...
[droooooooool] {slurp} oops, im sorry [wipes drool from face]
I guess that's gonna have to wait.
So , I'm messaging my husband as I write this...Cuz, hello.... let's face it... I'm broke... If I had money, I would've been eating those ribs right about now... with mashed potatoes...yummmmm....
So yeah... I can't front, this is why I love him so much.

c]: Don't be afraid kause u made me the happiest nigga on this fuckin planet!
[m]: how the hell did I manage to do that!?
[c]: by being mines and stickin by ur mans side like you supposed to, like a real woman

hahahaha... sorry guys.. I gotta go.. please my man! PEEEEAAACE HOMIES!

can't touch this.. nanannananana..can't touch this!
Hamer time Pictures, Images and Photos
YUUUUMMMMMMOTHERFUCKINGMMMMMY
ribs Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: