Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ah! What a Wonderful Day!

I def. cannot complain.... to quote Ice Cube.. "today was a good day."
Got out of school to pick up my resume{ which I reeeaaally needed } and headed to the husband's house. Oh, man... I think my heart melted, when I saw the biggest grin on his face ever!
I love little moments like that, that mean sooo much more.
So, I didn't do much today..SET asked me to hit her book so I did. Enjoy.

name plate door knockers papa!
Later Bloggers... I know this is rare... but I am type sleepy...I think it has to do with the fact that I fell asleep at 8am last night..morning...whatever.

1 comment:

B-hot_B-smart said...

omgod your such a toy ..why are u doing graffiti ..this aint no cute sport this is about the night shift crackheads drugs gates tunnels homeless mothafuckers lurkers stalkers ..u lil toys aint built for this go collect sneakers and dolls ..all this graff lipstick cute shit is makin the god qweezy ..fix ya face


el don palo viejing ridin on you bitch made heathens..1993 till infinity world